Is Garfield Park in Indianapolis safe?
Honestly, Garfield Park is not dangerous. Just be smart, lock your doors, don’t leave valuables in plain sight and don’t be involved in shady business and you will be fine.
Is Garfield Park a bad neighborhood?
GARFIELD PARK — The 4400 block of West Monroe on Chicago’s West Side is a residential street of two-story buildings, senior citizens and a day care center. It’s also the city’s most dangerous block of 2016, a stretch plagued by heroin, shootings and murder.
What are the bad areas of Indianapolis?
Here Are The 7 Most Dangerous Places In Indianapolis After Dark
- Haughville. the.urbanophile/Flickr. …
- West 29th and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. …
- Tuxedo Park. Tuxedo Park Baptist Church/Facebook. …
- Mass Ave. and East 34th Street. …
- West 30th to Fall Creek Boulevard. El/Flickr. …
- East 34 St. and Sutherland Ave. …
- East 42nd and Post Road.
What are the best areas to live in Indianapolis?
Here Are The 10 Best Places To Live In Indianapolis And Why
- Lockerbie Square. Jim Grey/Flickr. …
- Woodruff Place. JDHRosewater/Flickr. …
- 16 Tech. Xti90/Wikipedia CC. …
- Broad Ripple Village. MCC_Indianapolis/Flickr. …
- Meridian Kessler. MCC_Indianapolis/Flickr. …
- Fountain Square. MCC_Indianapolis/Flickr. …
- Butler-Tarkington. …
- Old Northside.
Is the northside of Indianapolis safe?
North side is very safe. Lots of places to stay near I-465 & Keystone Ave. & lots of places to eat. The NW corridor near Michigan Rd. is not so great.
Is Beech Grove Indiana safe?
With a crime rate of 39 per one thousand residents, Beech Grove has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 26.
Where is the Chicago ghetto?
The West Side is Chicago’s “other” ghetto. It is not as well known as the South Side, outside Chicago but many consider it among the worst slum areas in the nation. Its problems typify the hard times experienced by such poor sections even under the best economic conditions.
What is the most dangerous block in Chicago?
O Block: The most dangerous block in Chicago is 64th and King Dr.
Where should I avoid in Chicago?
Here are the 10 worst neighborhoods in Chicago according to data:
- Washington Park.
- Fuller Park.
- West Englewood.
- South Deering.
What is the most dangerous city in Indiana?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Indiana For 2020
- Indianapolis. …
- Evansville. …
- Elkhart. Flickr/Paul Sableman. …
- Gary. Flickr/Marc Tarlock. …
- Shelbyville. Flickr/Paul J Everett. …
- Marion. Wikimedia Commons/Nyttend. …
- Anderson. Wikimedia Commons/Publichall. …
- Lafayette. Wikimedia Commons/Qsthomson.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Indianapolis?
Downtown is pretty safe IMO. You will have no issues walking all around downtown Indy. It is safe. The best areas for Pokémon Go tend to cluster along the four “diagonal” streets that sprout off from downtown.
What is the safest part of Indianapolis?
Safest Indianapolis neighborhoods
- Acton / Charle Sumac Estates.
- S Franklin Rd / E Edgewood Ave.
- W 56th St / Dandy Trl.
- S Arlington Ave / Shelbyville Rd.
- Traders Point.
- Fairwood Hills.
- Butler U / N Meridian St.
Why are houses so cheap in Indianapolis?
Houses in Indianapolis are cheap because there is plenty of developable flat land available for new construction and the outlying municipalities aren’t particularly concerned with growth and development limitations. Supply is easy to come by.
What is the richest town in Indiana?