What is the most expensive neighborhood in Seattle?
What is the wealthiest city in Washington state?
Is Seattle a wealthy city?
9. Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Wash. A number of the wealthiest metropolitan areas in the country can be found on the West Coast, and nearly all of these in California. The exception is the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metropolitan area, which has a median household income of just under $80,000.17 мая 2018 г.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Seattle?
Well, the answer is an annual income of $72,092. A study fromGOBankingrates.com discovered that residents of Seattle earn a median household income of $67,365, which is $4,727 less less than the income needed to cover necessities, savings and additional expenses.
What is the most dangerous neighborhood in Seattle?
The 10 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Othello. …
- Beacon Hill. …
- Yesler. …
- Lake City. …
- Burien. …
- White Center. …
- Skyway. Skyway has a crime rate that is 18-percent higher than the national average. …
- Aurora Ave. Rounding out the top of the list is the Aurora Ave neighborhood.
What are the bad neighborhoods in Seattle?
Here are the 10 worst neighborhoods in Seattle according to data:
- South Park.
- North Delridge.
- Sand Point.
- South Delridge.
- Rainier Beach.
Where do the rich live in Washington State?
The finance website 24/7 Wall Street calculated the richest “town” in each state, meaning any place with between 1,000 and 25,000 residents. In Washington, Cottage Lake came out on top. More of an area, Cottage Lake includes a chunk of Woodinville and parts of unincorporated King and Snohomish counties.31 мая 2018 г.
What is the poorest city in Washington state?
What is the best town to live in Washington state?
10 Best Places to Live in Washington State
- Olympia. The capital city has a lot going on. …
- Spokane. On the eastern edge of Washington State is the lovely Spokane Valley, filled with mountain lakes, waterfalls, and wineries. …
- Bellingham. Those who live in Bellingham probably wish that lists like this one would leave their city off of it. …
- Walla Walla. …
- Mercer Island.
What city has the most billionaires?
New York City
Is 200k a good salary in Seattle?
The median family income in Seattle is about $80K. On $200K you’ll live as well as the average family, plus have $6,000 extra in spending money after taxes each month. You’ll be fine.
What is the wealthiest town in America?
Is living in Seattle expensive?
According to the Cost of Living Index, Seattle is the fifth most expensive place to live in America as of the first quarter of 2019. … Regional differences were measured by the cost of housing, utilities, grocery items, transportation, health care, and miscellaneous goods and services.
Is Seattle more expensive than New York?
Think Carefully… The cost of living in New York, NY is 33.0% higher than in Seattle, WA. You would have to earn a salary of $79,790 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in New York, NY typically pay 10.0% more than employeers in Seattle, WA.