Where are the bad neighborhoods in St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Columbus Square. Population 1,080. 162 % …
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 140 % …
- Carr Square. Population 2,605. 137 % …
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 97 % …
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 95 % …
- Academy. Population 2,766. 90 % …
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680. 88 % …
- The Ville. Population 1,546. 83 %
What areas are considered St Louis County?
Incorporated Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places in St. Louis County
- Bella Villa*
- Bellefontaine Neighbors*
- Bellerive Acres city*
What are the safest neighborhoods in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city. …
- Kirkwood. Kirkwood is another neighborhood worth investigating if you are looking for a safe place to live in the metro area. …
- Soulard. …
- Benton Park.
Is Dogtown St Louis safe?
Dogtown is comparatively very safe to other St. Louis city neighborhoods, but is not up to the standards of safety and amenities of other cities.
What is the richest part of St Louis?
St. Louis’ wealthiest ZIP codes:
- 63131, Town and Country, Frontenac: $144,159.
- 63038, Glencoe (Wildwood): $125,441.
- 63141, Creve Coeur: $110,645.
- 63341, Defiance: $105,298.
- 63040, Grover (Wildwood): $103,911.
- 63017, Chesterfield: $99,099.
- 63025, Eureka: $98,590.
- 63368, O’Fallon: $95,774.
What is a good salary in St Louis?
Louis will run you between $175,000 – 300,000, then to be comfortable you’d probably want to bring in about $55,000 (which is tight but doable) on the low end to about $80,000 on the higher end. That shoudl afford you a nice middle class life in the St. Louis area.
What is the largest city in St Louis County?
What is St Louis metro area?
Is St Louis city in a county?
Since 1876, St. Louis has been an independent city, meaning it is not part of any county. St. Louis operates as both a city and a county.
Where do rich people live in St Louis?
To no one’s surprise, Ladue remains the St. Louis area’s highest-income zip code. Clayton is in second place, and third-place Des Peres is rising rapidly. A new analysis by Bloomberg, based on Internal Revenue Service data from 2015 income-tax returns, helps put our wealthy suburbs in perspective.
Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
Louis is the cost of living. It’s one of the lowest in the country. … With average sales price of homes well below the national average, the city is currently a buyer’s market and the cost of living in St. Louis is affordable.
What are the best suburbs of St Louis?
- Glendale. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. 7 reviews. …
- Clayton. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. 23 reviews. …
- Wildwood. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. 85 reviews. …
- Warson Woods. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. …
- Olivette. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. …
- Chesterfield. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. …
- Ballwin. Suburb of St. Louis, MO. …
- Creve Coeur. Suburb of St. Louis, MO.
Is St Louis dangerous?
As of 2017, St. Louis is ranked to be the most dangerous city in America. There were 66 homicides per 100,000 residents. This rate is more than 10 times the national homicide rate.
Is Forest Park St Louis safe at night?
It’s safe to run in Forest Park at that time. There actually is a lively underground scene late at night at Forest Park.