What areas of St Louis are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Columbus Square. Population 1,080. 162 % …
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 140 % …
- Carr Square. Population 2,605. 137 % …
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 97 % …
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 95 % …
- Academy. Population 2,766. 90 % …
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680. 88 % …
- The Ville. Population 1,546. 83 %
What are the best areas to live in St Louis?
Let’s take a look at the 11 suburbs that made the cut.
- Chesterfield, MO.
- Clayton, MO.
- Webster Groves, MO.
- Ellisville, MO.
- Ballwin, MO.
- Edwardsville, IL.
- Brentwood, MO.
- Columbia, MO (tie)
What is the richest part of St Louis?
St. Louis’ wealthiest ZIP codes:
- 63131, Town and Country, Frontenac: $144,159.
- 63038, Glencoe (Wildwood): $125,441.
- 63141, Creve Coeur: $110,645.
- 63341, Defiance: $105,298.
- 63040, Grover (Wildwood): $103,911.
- 63017, Chesterfield: $99,099.
- 63025, Eureka: $98,590.
- 63368, O’Fallon: $95,774.
Where do rich people live in St Louis?
To no one’s surprise, Ladue remains the St. Louis area’s highest-income zip code. Clayton is in second place, and third-place Des Peres is rising rapidly. A new analysis by Bloomberg, based on Internal Revenue Service data from 2015 income-tax returns, helps put our wealthy suburbs in perspective.
Where is the ghetto in St Louis?
Located in St Louis’s impoverished north side, the neighborhood of College Hill is known as the most dangerous in the city.
What is a good salary in St Louis?
Louis will run you between $175,000 – 300,000, then to be comfortable you’d probably want to bring in about $55,000 (which is tight but doable) on the low end to about $80,000 on the higher end. That shoudl afford you a nice middle class life in the St. Louis area.
Why is St Louis so bad?
Lots of lead contamination all over the city. High levels of lead in the bloodstream at an early age leads to mental impairments, poor impulse control, and violent behavior. St Louis was very close to some of the largest lead mines in the world so things like lead paint were very cheap. St.
Is Chicago or St Louis more dangerous?
For its part, Chicago ranked 14th among cities with at least 100,000 people in 2017. Its 653 murders, measured against a population of more than 2.7 million, translated to a murder rate of 24.1 homicides per 100,000. … Louis has had the nation’s highest big-city murder rate every year since 2014.
Is St Louis really that dangerous?
Louis has a higher murder rate than other cities its size, it isn’t the worst in all types of violent crime. More rapes were reported in Cincinnati and Cleveland, and Cleveland’s per capita robbery rate was higher than St. Louis’, according to the 2017 FBI Crime Report.
How many millionaires are in St Louis?
Louis has 62,092 millionaire households, representing 5.5 percent of all households in the metro area. That’s an increase of 2,159 millionaires, or 3.5 percent, in 2015 alone.
What is the poorest city in Missouri?
What is the wealthiest town in Missouri?
What are the safest neighborhoods in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city. …
- Kirkwood. Kirkwood is another neighborhood worth investigating if you are looking for a safe place to live in the metro area. …
- Soulard. …
- Benton Park.
How many millionaires are in Missouri?