What are bad neighborhoods in Nashville?
Here are the 10 worst neighborhoods in Nashville according to data:
- Buena Vista Heights.
- Cumberland Gardens.
- College Heights-Clifton.
- Hadley Park.
- Osage-North Fisk.
- Elizabeth Park.
- Capitol View.
- McKissack Park.
What is the best part of Nashville to live in?
6 Great Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Percy Warner Park in Nashville. Percy Warner Park in Nashville’s Belle Meade neighborhood. …
- Richland Neighborhood in Nashville. Nashville’s Richland neighborhood. …
- 12South Neighborhood in Nashville. …
- 5 Points Collaborative in Nashville. …
- Brentwood Neighborhood in Nashville. …
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood in Nashville.
What is the main area in Nashville?
Which part of Nashville is the safest?
Here are five safe, affordable neighborhoods in Nashville to check out!
- Buena Vista.
- Green Hills.
- Hillsboro West End.
- Historic Edgefield.
Is Nashville a ghetto?
The Short Nashville Ghetto Story. The Nashville ghetto and urban area is often hidden by the city, a city known for its culture of country music and somewhat rural city living. Today, the urban communities and ‘hoods of a city known as Cashville are transforming, following a nationwide trend.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr. …
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr. …
- Highway 24 at rush hour. …
- Coffee shops at 11am. …
- Other drivers. …
- Sunday morning church traffic. …
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s. …
- OR the massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
Is moving to Nashville a good idea?
This rapid growth rate can be attributed to a great job market, a high quality of life and a low cost of living. For many people, Nashville serves as the perfect opportunity to live in a big city while working a job you love without decimating your bank account.
Is Music Row in Nashville safe?
The Music Row area is safe in general. Downtown and the Vandy area are nearby and safe as well.
Is Nashville safe at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. … Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
What does SoBro mean in Nashville?
South of Broadway
Is it better to stay in downtown Nashville or Opryland?
Whether you should stay downtown, on music row, or at Opryland will depend on what you’re interested in seeing/doing on your visit. Opryland is out along the highway and not convenient to downtown. The hotel is big – complete with fake southern village inside – and there’s a mall right next door.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Nashville?
Downtown Nashville is a very safe area but it does not mean you should ignore standard city safety like keeping to well lit paths, not drinking heavily then walking, being aware of your surroundings, etc.
What is the richest part of Nashville?
Here Are The 7 Richest Neighborhoods In Nashville
- The Gulch. Nashville Chamber – Flickr. If you fancy living here, you gotta have some money but it’s totally worth it.
- Belmont-Hillsboro. Lindsey Turner – Flickr. …
- 12th Avenue South. Mike Rohde – Flickr. …
- Oak HIlls. Michael Hicks – Flickr. …
- Forest Hills. aaron – Flickr. …
- Green Hills. Stephen Drake – Flickr. …
- Belle Meade. GarnetJ – Flickr.
Is Nashville safe 2020?
OVERALL RISK : LOW. In order to remain safe in Nashville, tourists will need to keep in mind many things related to staying safe while traveling. Generally, the city has instances of criminal acts both in public places and in the means of transport, but vigilant tourists usually remain trouble-free.