What is the most dangerous neighborhood in St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Jeffvanderlou. Population 5,076. 69 % …
- Gravois Park. Population 5,567. 69 % …
- North Riverfront. Population 1,367. 66 % …
- Fairground Neighborhood. Population 941. 60 % …
- Fountain Park. Population 998. 55 % …
- College Hill. Population 1,326. 55 % …
- Kingsway West. Population 2,463. 51 % …
- Mark Twain. Population 4,569. 49 %
What are the best areas to live in St Louis?
Let’s take a look at the 11 suburbs that made the cut.
- Chesterfield, MO.
- Clayton, MO.
- Webster Groves, MO.
- Ellisville, MO.
- Ballwin, MO.
- Edwardsville, IL.
- Brentwood, MO.
- Columbia, MO (tie)
Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city. …
- Kirkwood. Kirkwood is another neighborhood worth investigating if you are looking for a safe place to live in the metro area. …
- Soulard. …
- Benton Park.
Is St Louis a safe city?
In fact, St. Louis is as safe as any other major urban area in the United States. When traveling to any metropolitan area, visitors must remain vigilant and aware of their surroundings by taking simple, easy steps to reduce their chances of being a victim of crime.
Where is the ghetto in St Louis?
Located in St Louis’s impoverished north side, the neighborhood of College Hill is known as the most dangerous in the city.
Is Chicago more dangerous than St Louis?
For its part, Chicago ranked 14th among cities with at least 100,000 people in 2017. Its 653 murders, measured against a population of more than 2.7 million, translated to a murder rate of 24.1 homicides per 100,000. … Louis has had the nation’s highest big-city murder rate every year since 2014.
What is the richest part of St Louis?
St. Louis’ wealthiest ZIP codes:
- 63131, Town and Country, Frontenac: $144,159.
- 63038, Glencoe (Wildwood): $125,441.
- 63141, Creve Coeur: $110,645.
- 63341, Defiance: $105,298.
- 63040, Grover (Wildwood): $103,911.
- 63017, Chesterfield: $99,099.
- 63025, Eureka: $98,590.
- 63368, O’Fallon: $95,774.
Why is St Louis so bad?
Lots of lead contamination all over the city. High levels of lead in the bloodstream at an early age leads to mental impairments, poor impulse control, and violent behavior. St Louis was very close to some of the largest lead mines in the world so things like lead paint were very cheap. St.
Where do rich people live in St Louis?
To no one’s surprise, Ladue remains the St. Louis area’s highest-income zip code. Clayton is in second place, and third-place Des Peres is rising rapidly. A new analysis by Bloomberg, based on Internal Revenue Service data from 2015 income-tax returns, helps put our wealthy suburbs in perspective.
Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
Louis is the cost of living. It’s one of the lowest in the country. … With average sales price of homes well below the national average, the city is currently a buyer’s market and the cost of living in St. Louis is affordable.
What’s the safest city in Missouri?
Safest Cities in Missouri, 2019RankCitySafety Index1Town and Country0.812Clayton0.773Kirkwood0.674Ballwin0.66Ещё 72 строки
How much does it cost to live in St Louis?
9171 Meadowglen LnCOST OF LIVINGSt. LouisMissouriHealth88.797.6Housing5069Median Home Cost$115,700$159,500Utilities95.898.5Ещё 4 строки
Is St Louis the most dangerous city in America?
As of 2017, St. Louis is ranked to be the most dangerous city in America. There were 66 homicides per 100,000 residents. This rate is more than 10 times the national homicide rate.
What is the most dangerous city in America?
Crime rates in the most dangerous metros2020 rankMetro areaViolent crime per 1,000National average3.71Anchorage, AK12.62Albuquerque, NM10.93Memphis, TN11.4Ещё 7 строк