What is the best neighborhood to live in Philadelphia?
While there are many neighborhoods, these five are the most prized by buyers, renters and visitors for their housing, amenities and viability:
- Old City, Society Hill and Queen Village.
- Rittenhouse Square.
- Chestnut Hill/Mount Airy. University City.
What is the safest neighborhood in Philadelphia?
The Safest Neighborhoods in Philadelphia
- Old City. Home of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, Old City is also a great, safe place to call home. …
- Manayunk. In all of Philadelphia, picturesque Manayunk features one of the lowest crime rates per-person. …
- Fishtown. …
- Pennsport. …
- Point Breeze.
Where do rich people live in Philly?
The Richest Neighborhoods In Philadelphia For 2020
- Chestnut Hill.
- City Center East.
- City Center West.
- Fairmount-Spring Garden.
- Schuylkill Southwest.
- Marconi Plaza-Packer Park.
What is the best suburb of Philadelphia?
The 10 Best Philadelphia Suburbs To Live For 2020
- Narberth. Population: 4,350. …
- Haddonfield. Population: 11,369. …
- Conshohocken. Population: 8,010. …
- Pennington. Population: 2,527. …
- Wenonah. Population: 2,225. …
- Collegeville. Source: Wikipedia User Smallbones | CC BY-SA 3.0. …
- Yardley. …
Where should I not live in Philadelphia?
Here are the 10 worst neighborhoods in Philadelphia according to data:
- Hunting Park.
- Strawberry Mansion.
- Alleghany West.
- Haddington-Carroll Park.
What should I avoid in Philadelphia?
Other places to avoid in Philadelphia, PA
- Gray’s Ferry.
- Logan-fern Rock.
Where are the bad areas of Philadelphia?
What Are The “Bad” Areas Of Philadelphia
- #1 Fairhill. With a population of just over 17 thousand, Fairhill is known as “El Centro de Oro” or “Center of God” and is located in the Northeast section of Philadelphia. …
- #2 North Philadelphia/East. …
- #3 Alleghany West. …
- #4 Parkland. …
- #5 Hunting Park. …
- #6 Tioga-Nicetown. …
- #7 Mantua.
Which areas of Philadelphia are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Philadelphia, PA
- Tioga-Nicetown. Population 17,382. 190 % …
- Alleghany West. Population 18,676. 171 % …
- North Central. Population 21,880. 118 % …
- Strawberry Mansion. Population 19,690. 114 % …
- Harrowgate. Population 17,456. 87 % …
- Haddington-Carroll Park. Population 35,068. 75 % …
- Fairhill. Population 27,298. 70 % …
- Brewerytown. Population 10,658. 69 %
What is the wealthiest suburb of Philadelphia?
Today, the Main Line includes some of the wealthiest communities in the country, including Gladwyne, Villanova, and Radnor.
From Philadelphia, they are:
- Bryn Mawr.
How many millionaires live in Philadelphia?
Between 2013 and 2017, the number of millionaires in Pennsylvania jumped 30 percent, from 13,412 to 17,484, according to the revenue department data. The state’s biggest concentration of millionaires is in the Philadelphia region.
Who is the richest family in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania’s richest resident is Victoria Mars, the Mars Inc. candy fortune heiress, who is worth $7 billion, according to Forbes.
Where do celebrities stay in Philadelphia?
AKA University City is one of the most luxurious hotels on the East Coast, with celebrity guests like Nicole Kidman and Kevin Hart, among many others.
Where do rich people live in Pennsylvania?
Bucks County Town is One of Pennsylvania’s Wealthiest
- Jefferson Hills (Alleghany County)
- Economy (Beaver County)
- Collegeville (Montgomery County)
- Pleasant Hills (Alleghany County)
- Franklin Park (Alleghany County)
- Wyomissing (Berks County)
- Doylestown (Bucks County)
- Plum (Alleghany County)
Where should I live to commute to Philadelphia?
Several great suburbs around Philly are within a short driving or train distance for commuters or weekend visitors.
Here are 5 of some of the best suburbs around Philadelphia with easy access to the city center.
- Bryn Mawr. …
- Fort Washington. …
- Conshohocken. …
- Swarthmore. …
- Haddonfield. …
- Bella Vista.